- COOK AUTHENTIC PAN ASIA CUISINE: This traditional Chinese wok ensures quick, efficient heating and exceptional heat transfer in an easy to maneuver pan. It works excellent to stir-fry vegetables, prawns, fish and rice.
- SUITABLE FOR ALL TYPES OF STOVES: The non stick wok has been tested thoroughly to ensure that it works perfectly on all cooking surfaces including electric coils, electric and induction glass tops, gas stovetops, and other direct heat sources. The flat base makes sure it sits securely on any stovetop.
- HONEYCOMB DESIGN & CARBON STEEL CONSTRUCTION: Crafted from carbon steel, this flat bottom wok combined the benefits of cast iron and stainless steel while removing their pitfalls. The surface has a honeycomb design which hardness, reduces scratches and maintains the beauty of the wok.
- ERGONOMIC & STAY COOL WOODEN HANDLE: The easy to hold wooden handle won’t burn or get hot when you stir-fry on high heat. The textured handle offers a non-slip grip while you are tossing veggies like a true master chef.
- TWO BONUS SPATULAS & WOODEN LID INCLUDED: We provide two spatulas and a wooden lid with the wok. The spatulas work great for tossing food and the lid allows you to cook soups, sauces and vegetables conveniently. The wooden lid has a handle for easy handling.
Do you want to make authentic, restaurant-like Asian food at home? Then Homeries Cast Iron Wok is the secret ingredient you are missing.
Whether you are a professional chef or an avid cooking enthusiast you want and deserve a traditional stir-frying wok and with Homeries Cast Iron Wok, we have got you covered. Great for stir-fries, steaming, braising & more, our wok is wildly versatile. Use it cook a healthy and delicious meal like fried rice, stir-fried noodles, Kung Pao chicken, moo shoo pork and much more. Making Pan Asian food at home was never so easier and fun!
Why Choose Carbon Steel Wok?
Carbon steel is the most popular material used for wok these days. It heats quickly, ensures efficient heat transfer and is three times denser than aluminum. Built for rapid movement and high heat, carbon steel woks have been used by professional Chinese chefs to cook authentic pan Asian cuisine. This naturally non-stick cookware significantly reduces the need for oil and prevents sticking of food. Even at a higher temperature, it does not release any toxins, which makes it safer to use.
The Last Carbon Steel Work You Will Ever Need To Buy
- Durable cast iron construction
- Rust-resistant materials
- No need to worry about coating or peeling falling off
- Honeycomb design for added durability and scratch resistance
- Won’t deform or de-shape even after regular use
This Wok Brings Convenience To Your Kitchen!
- Lightweight design for convenient handling
- Heats up extremely fast
- Wooden handle won’t get hot during use
- Textured surface of the handle offers a secure grip
- Works great on all stovetops - electric stoves, induction stoves, gas ranges and other heat sources.
- Flat base stays stable on all stovetops
- Non-stick and easy to clean
- Loop on the handle for convenient storage