- COOK AUTHENTIC ASIAN FOOD - A cast iron wok with handle is the best utensil to cook with for authentic Asian food as this is the utensil traditionally used. So not only do you get the superior taste from a pre-seasoned wok, but you also get the correct feel while making the food.
- BETTER THAN STAINLESS STEEL - A cast iron wok is used to cook authentic Asian food due to its ability to withstand direct heat and distribute it evenly. It is more affordable compared to stainless steel or even enameled cast iron, and will last forever due to its durable nature.
- NON STICK & RUSTPROOF - This cast iron camping wok is pre-seasoned with vegetable oil as this prevents the iron from rusting as well as gives the wok a non-stick surface. This way you don’t have to season the wok yourself and can directly use it as you receive it.
- FLAT BASE FOR EASY COOKING - While traditionally, cast iron deep woks come with a rounded base, this one comes with a flat base so that you can easily set it on top of your stove and have a sturdy base for cooking. This diminishes the chances of the wok accidentally falling and spilling its contents everywhere.
- COMES WITH A WOODEN LID - This stir-fry cast iron wok comes with a wooden lid to allow you to cook, simmer, fry, stir-fry, or even steam many dishes as well as soups and stews. The wooden lid is made to fit perfectly on the wok and prevents spatter on the kitchen counter.
This pre-seasoned cast-iron wok is ready to use at soon as it is delivered at your doorstep! Simply rinse the wok with warm water and wipe cleans with a lint-free cloth. This seasoning is what creates a non-stick surface on the wok that makes it easy to use and perfect for stir-frying and sauteing.
The cast-iron grilling wok comes with 2 massive handles, one on each end, that are also made of cast iron so you need to be careful to cover your hands with oven mitts when you use them as they will be piping hot! The handles curve upward instead of being horizontal so they take up less room on the stovetop.
This cast-iron skillet wok also comes with a similar-sized wooden cover so as to prevent spatter from cluttering up your stovetop as well as to keep your food warm.
This non-stick wok with lid can be used on multiple cooking surfaces such as electric stoves, induction stoves, glass-top stoves, and gas stoves. It can even be used on the grill or in the oven!
This Asian wok will give you the authentic feel of Asian cooking while you’re using it and is a truly versatile product that can be used for grilling, frying, stir-frying, sauteing, or even steaming a variety of dishes.
Cast iron is not dishwasher-safe. Also, please avoid putting hot cast iron directly cold water. Wash the wok with warm water by hand using a nylon-bristle brush and mild detergent to scrub the surface. Either use a pan scraper for stubborn food scraps or let the wok soak in water. Dry thoroughly with a lint-free cloth or paper towel. Spray or rub a light layer of vegetable oil on the surface while the pot is still warm to maintains its seasoned surface.
1 x Cast Iron Wok
1 x Wooden Lid