- High-quality construction. This two-piece set of Homeries food storage containers is expertly crafted using high-quality plastic construction to provide long-term strength and use for years to come. Besides its durability, this plastic material is BPA-free to ensure a safe eating experience time and time again.
- One 10 piece set. To meet your various storage needs, this set includes 10 storage containers boasting the perfect combination of small, medium and large sizes. Each one is either square or rectangular in shape to maximize space efficiency.
- Space-saving design. The stackable design allows you to save valuable space in your kitchen cabinet or on top of your counter. Additionally, the different sizes make it easy to nest the containers together and store away when not being used.
- Airtight locking lids. Each container comes complete with its own plastic lid, featuring an airtight locking system to furnish a watertight, airtight seal. Keeping food dry and completely sealed, it’s the perfect solution for preserving freshness of a variety of dry foods.
- Easy to clean. While the silicone gasket is dishwasher safe, all other components should be hand-washed. Simply remove the silicone attached along each lid, then wash with soap and rinse with water. Wrap the silicone around the lid and seal back up for future use.
Details: Organizing your kitchen is easy when you have the right storage options at hand. Homeries set of 10 food storage containers are the perfect culinary storage solution for your kitchen. It holds a large capacity, keeps the food dry and creates a clutter-free and tidy space. Great for storing in the shelves and tucking in the corners, these organizational pieces make it convenient for you to find everything you need, when you need. Whether it’s your kitchen, storage cabinet or office, these containers stores your belongings in a stylish yet efficient way.
- Premium Quality
- Easy To Clean
- Set of 10
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked