- 🍰 THE PERFECT BAKING KIT FOR A CREATIVE MASTERPIECE - This 36 piece cake decorating kit Includes a Professional Cake Turntable, + 2x stainless steel Icing Spatulas with ergonomic handle + 3x decorating comb/icing smoothers, 24x Icing Tips + 2x Bags. This cake turntable set with decorating tools is perfect for beginners and even more advanced patisserie chefs.
- 🍰 CREATE A FABULOUS PROFESSIONAL PARTY PLANNER LOOK - This cake display stand rotates clockwise and counterclockwise smoothly, so your decorating will be flawless. The non-slip cake frosting turntable is strong and durable. Plus, the raised design gives you the height you need to deal with extra decoration on the lower half of the cake with ease.
- 🍰 INCLUDED ACCESSORIES TO COMPLETE YOUR DECORATING SKILLS - Frost your cakes with butter cream, fondant, marzipan, or royal icing and with the included set of 3x decorating combs and 2x heavy duty food grade spatulas, you will have a lot of fun smoothing and decorate the custom icing and creams. The 24 Different icing tips are sure to bring all your creations to life!
- 🍰 GREAT DISPLAY FOR YOUR HARD-WORKED CREATIONS - This beautiful display stand allows your dessert to get noticed! Show off your gorgeous cupcake designs or create stunning birthday cakes for your family and friends. This rotating cake stand really makes your creations stand out, especially when placed in the center of a celebration.
- 🍰 MAKES DECORATING FUN AGAIN - The turntable, icing smoothers and spatulas are the ideal tools for cakes, cupcakes, pastries, cookies and more! The whole family can get involved being creative and licking icing off all the tools. The Icing tips and pastry bags, cake brush and cutter are great tools for beginners or professionals! Bake, make, create, the possibilities are endless with Homeries Cake Decorating Kit.
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked