- IDEAL SHADE- Our 10x13’ sail shade is ideal to be used to cover your patio, porch, backyard, deck, sandbox, lawn, garden, pool, etc. It provides sun protection as well as protection against harmful UV rays.
- BREATHABLE DESIGN- Our sail shade allows for a cooler atmosphere under the sail as the fabric allows lighter breeze and air to pass through for an airy and comfortable atmosphere. It also allows rain to pass through so there's no water pooling in the canopy.
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL- This sun shade sail is made up of 185GSM UV-protected high density polyethylene (HDPE) shade fabric with a strongly stitched seam and durable stainless steel D-rings in each corner. The edge of these rings is curved and not flat.
- EASY TO INSTALL & MAINTAIN- To install, simply measure and clean the area where the outdoor sunshade is to be installed and leave an allowance of 1.5-2 feet between the fixing point and the sunshade for hardware hooks and ropes. Simply clean the sunshade with a mild detergent and water. Not machine-wash safe.
- BUILT TO LAST- This rectangle sail shade is a product made to last you for years under normal use and regular weather. However, please note that the material may shrink with repeated use and frequent exposure to the elements.
This outdoor sunshade has been designed to provide you with shade over your patio, porch, backyard, garden, pool, sandbox and various other outdoor areas. It provides not only protection against the heat of the sun, but also protects you and your loved ones against harmful UV rays.
It is made with the idea of providing you with a cooler atmosphere underneath. The patio shade sail allows for air and breeze to pass through, this providing you with an airy atmosphere. However, the shade is not waterproof and will also allow for rain to pass through so as to avoid water pooling in the canopy.
This sun shade is a rectangular sunshade made from UV protected high density polyethylene (HDPE) shade fabric. It is 185 GSM thick with a strongly stitched seam and durable stainless steel D-rings with curved edges. This helps you get a better grip on the hooks and ensure that the rope doesn’t slip easily.
This heavy duty canopy sunshade has been made with the idea of lasting you for years to come. If used in the right conditions, this sunshade will easily serve you for many years. However, the fabric may shrink with frequent exposure to the elements and frequent use.
How To Use
- Measure and clean the area where the shade sail is to be installed
- Leave an allowance of 1.5-2 feet between the fixing point and the shade sail
- The tension at each corner should be 300-500N
- Choose hyperbolic style with 2 sides higher than the others
- Allow heavy rain to run off and make your shade sail look more attractive
1 x Outdoor SunshadeUPC:850007913502
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked